1. Candidates must have a degree in law or any equivalent degree, and a good understanding of law.
2. Candidates should be familiar with civil, commercial, and economic law
3. Candidates should have more than 5 years of legal practice with a licensed lawyer and experience in litigation or non-litigation.
4. Candidates must be a qualified lawyer in China with an ability to file a case and handle non-litigation project.
5. Candidates must be capable of writing, listening and speaking in English or Japanese.
Minimum compensation range starts from RMB 120,000 per annum
Health and welfare benefits will be discussed after an interview
As a law student, you're in great demand. Watson & Band offers great internship opportunities to law students from all over the world to develop your future career. We recruit top students to work in Watson & Band Shanghai office.
1. Candidates must be in the top 25% of the class
2. Language skills in English or Japanese will be preferred.
3. Legal internship experience will be an additional advantage
Please specify which position you are applying for in the resume.
Please send your resume (Chinese/English/Japanese), academic certificate, photocopy of attorney license and identity card, photo, contact number, and address to Watson & Band Law Offices at 26th Floor, The Center, 989 Changle Road, Shanghai 200031, China
1.Candidates must have background knowledge in science and engineering, i.e. a degree in electronics, physics, mechanics, chemistry, etc.
2.Candidates should be fluent in Japanese or English. Language skills in both will be an added advantage
3.must have CET level 6
4.Candidates who have a patent attorney license will have priority. Candidates with relevant working experience as a patent attorney will have favorable benefits and wages.
1.Science and engineering education background (e.g. electronics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, automation and computer science) with master’s degree or above;
2.Candidates familiar with patent application and prosecution procedures or relevant knowledge are preferred;
3.Candidates proficient in Japanese or English and skilled in translation and writing are preferred; and
4.Overseas education or working experience is a plus.
1.Annual salary RMB 100,000 or above;
2.Social security package and benefits after probation period;
3.Annual salary increases based on term of service based on the firm’s rules and regulations
1. Educational Requirements: Candidates with a master’s degree or above from a language school, major in the Japanese language (graduates from SISU and BFSU preferred).
2. Working experience: Candidates must have more than 2-3 years of translation working experience
Candidates with Japanese translation/interpretation experience in a law firm are preferred
Candidates with overseas educational/working background are preferred
3. Language skills requirements: Candidates must have an excellent Japanese translation capacity, a decent interpretation capacity, and good command of the Mandarin Language.
4. Requirement of qualification/certificate: N1 of JLPT
Or other certificate which can prove Japanese language ability
5. Responsibility: A. Translation of case documents and correspondences (email, letter etc) from Chinese to Japanese or from Japanese to Chinese;
B. Interpretation of meeting with clients;
C. Translation or interpretation of marketing work including conference interpretation and document translation;
1. Educational Requirements:
Translator: Full-time university junior (or above) /post-graduate student; major in Japanese language; with outstanding academic performance (scholarship winners and students from SISU/BFSU preferred).
Proofreader: Native Japanese; junior (or above)/postgraduate student from a well-known Japanese university; entry-level Chinese language skills are considered a plus.
2. Responsibilities: Translate from CN to JP or from JP to CN / proofread work documents, emails and correspondence.
3. Internship period: Winter and summer vacations
The Watson & Band website is intended for informational purposes only. Nothing in this site is to be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship between the reader and Watson & Band or as offering legal advice on any specific matter. Since we are not providing legal advice through this website, you should not act upon any information that you might receive here without first seeking professional counsel. No client or other reader should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information contained in the Watson & Band website without seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice based on the particular facts and circumstances at issue.